Choosing a business from a search of the web can be a bit daunting. If you physically go to the businesses premises you can get a really good idea if this is a company you want to use.
It’s a lot harder when using a website to help you make those decisions. This is why having great testimonials from happy customers is essential. If we see other people have been really happy with your product or service then, this is social proof and we are more likely to choose you.
Your website should have testimonials on your main selling pages and there should also be a link to testimonials in your menu
Please don’t make them up; not only is it illegal, but people can tell. Ask your happy customers for a quick testimonial. If you can get a video testimonial even better.
You can also show logos of companies that have done business with you in the past. Just make sure you get written permission first.
Other things that help people trust your business are;
- Display every logo you can that shows you are qualified to provide your service.
- For instance, if you are a builder, show your Master Builders Logo with your registration number.
- If you are a member of an industry body that overviews the behaviour of your industry, show the logo.
- If you have won awards, shout them from your website. Again, check if you need permission.
- If you accept credit cards, show the logos, but also show the trust logos as well. If you have people paying online, these trust logos are essential
Do you need someone to add testimonials or logos to your website, give us a call on:
1300 885 487?
Click here to view our next article – Power of About Us Pages