Did you know that when tracking the behaviour of a visitor to a local business website, the “About Us” page is often the second page that is viewed?
In our previous post we talked about how testimonials can be a great way to gain the trust from your potential customers when they are searching online and trying to make buying decisions.
A great “About Us” page is a fantastic converter.
Here are the elements you should have on your “About Us” page:
- A short history of the business
- How long you have been in business, especially if it is a long time
- Your attitude to customer service
- If you are a family business, you need to play this up. Customers love family businesses.
- Images of
- Your premises, if you have one
- Your vans or work vehicles
- The owners of the business.
Click here to view our next article – Build It & They Will Come!