It’s safe to say that the more content you have available on the internet, the more chances you have of that content turning paying customers. The caveat here of course is that good keyword research is required first. There’s no point in creating great content about topics that will never be searched and that no-one will ever see.
And not all content is created equally. Some types of content will generate leads much better than others. And it’s up to you to figure out which types of content best connect with you audience.
With that out of the way, we’ll now take a closer look at 5 types of content that has been known to connect with audiences all over the world, no matter what market it happens to be. You can try these content strategies to see if they are effective for you and your business. And remember to always put your own spin on them. Mould these strategies into your own and use them to generate more leads.
5 Lead Generating Content Marketing Strategies that Really Work
- Hosting live webinars – more often than not, many business owners look at live webinars as a special event and nothing more. They forget that this is a powerful content creation strategy as well. When you host a webinar, please remember to record it. And then share the recording with your list, post it to your site and create a special promotion for those who take the time to listen and watch. This is a tremendous way to generate more leads and sales, so please use it to your advantage.
- Create an eBook – some people feel that free eBooks have gone the way of the dodo, but nothing could be further from the truth. Sure, they have less of an impact than they once did, but your audience still loves to read about the topics that interest them and your customers will appreciate the free information. Trust us. This method still works. And it will entice new leads to enter into your sales funnel. Give it a try today.
- Host live events – your customers love finding reasons to get out of their houses to socialize, even at events marketing certain products and services. So give them what they want! And turn it into an opportunity to make your company a trusted industry expert that loves helping its customers. Do not forget to make an enticing offer to your captive audience while hosting this live event. It’s the perfect opportunity to bring in a truckload of new customers. Always record live events as well. You can share it online and reach tons more people when all is said and done.
- Reach your customers through video – this is currently one of our favorite ways to reach current customers while also generating new, fresh leads. The statistics are in. People love watching online video! So give them what they want! Create videos of all kinds to generate interest in your business. Give customers a behind the scenes look at your company. Create testimonial videos with your customers. Create customer case study videos. Create informational videos for your customers. Create videos that teach people how to use your products. The sky’s the limit with video marketing. There’s so much potential information to share. Think about ways that you too can use video in your business and get recording right away!
- Use blogging to your advantage – blogging is the final content generating method that we’d like to share with you today. This tried and true lead generating tactic still works like gangbusters today. Sure, there are many bloggers out there vying for your customer’s attention. That’s why you have to share fun, enticing and engaging blog content that keeps your audience wanting more. And trust us; they will come back, day after day, if you give them a reason to. Blogging works and it will continue to work because it gives people a look into your world, and everyone is a bit voyeuristic at heart!
Some methods will work better than others, so test them all and see which ones have the biggest impact on your bottom line.